Friday 14 May 2010

+ The report feedback

I was thinking that I am supposed to write about my workshop, and write about things that I have done. But as I saw in the report feedback, I need to add some references, quotations, example images. I have looked at many books since September, I got them, and I have done something with these opinions, otherwise I couldn’t do anything, I couldn’t improve my seeing, I couldn’t enjoy to expand my knowledge. Then I wrote the book list that I refer when I was improving my workshop. But my feedback is unsatisfactory, because I didn’t write the report like a thesis work. I know how to write a thesis, I have many references to add into the report, but my course asked me for writing a report about my workshop rather than quotations, history and philosophy. Because I already have to read and research about something to enjoy and to do this kind of works. Now, I have to write my argument in the thesis in 5 weeks and also embed my work into this thesis. Good luck to me.