Thursday 20 May 2010

+ One of the drafts for adding another dimension into the video work


This is the last work after many attempts. As a result of thickness of the table and differences of the views of me and camcorder, the lines are not on the contours, and the quality of the video is not very good. As the next step, I am going to do it in the opposite way. The projector will be hanged to the ceiling, and the camcorder will be placed on the ground faced up. By this way my hand will look like a shadow, rather than a clear view. This scene will take place on the one corner of the table, and then I am going to zoom out to the whole table. Now, I am designing the next step for the whole table; glass, ink, and maybe map of Stowe Gardens. Hopefully, the new plan is going to work. Coming soon!