Thursday 7 January 2010

2) Answering the Questions

I tried to answer some questions on my ideas:
The project will be designed in the real world between abstract and concrete. The concrete is the habits of nature which form the landscape over the time by using as a reference of morphic resonance theory. The theory claims that the things in nature not only formed by energy, also ideas and habits affect the form in nature. The abstract is the landscape which will be constructed as a natural structure by habits. So, habits of nature occur naturally and during the time these natural events constitute and expand the landscape. The idea is to create a nature from the nature, i.e. the forms in nature are created by the memories which includes habits and behaviours. The spaces in my landscape are shifting and changing as materially and formally in terms of conditions of light and shadow. I am using the moiré effect technique to provide these changing spaces in my project.